Sunday, December 19, 2010

zero

I have nothing to offer right now
but so much I want to say...

I think what I will do is leave you with a link
It is a poem we studied in my "Ethnic Literature" class

http://www.vanguardsquad.com/press/_images/mlk/mlk.mp3

they sing it... I think its cool...



I have to write a paper in the next 24 hours. Its the last paper for my American English to 1860 class.
I've read all the work this week
I understand it pretty well
but the thesis she has asked for
is ridiculously unclear
and I am killing myself trying to get it

lacking figuring it out
I have had to just
come up with something
have no idea if its right
and I hate this because
I can write great papers
BUT I MUST UNDERSTAND WHAT IT IS I AM WRITING

As far as dad goes... that's terrible.
Worse than ever
I feel so much pressure
and I think I am being crushed under it
I also have to tell you about Bubble
but it has to wait until tomorrow

sorry for ... not really writing

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! You're writing the paper! Decide what you think she means and what you want to say about it, then write. That way you'll feel good about writing and if she doesn't like it, well, that's the life.

    ReplyDelete