Friday, December 10, 2010

day 59

Dad must be moved every 2 and a half hours to avoid getting skin rashes, blisters and sores.
He is like a rag doll
no complaints
I push and pull him
no reaction

Mom and I sat in the room together for about a half hour
just starring at him

I think we miss the guy
who tried to kick us
and spit in our faces

funny how you can miss something like that.

I have 2 big assignments due on Monday again! I can't wrap my poor aching head around it all.
My ext class is going to be something easy

Bubble takes her medication... its cute. She fell asleep next to dad and she is still there. They are both sick... heehee

I took a bath again and finished a very poor fantasy novel to which I am now hooked and feel the need to read the next 7 books to find out what happens.
When do I have time to read a fantasy novel?
why right before my brain will explode and I need something to absorb the energy

I think mom is beginning to realize where my father really is.
I don't know how she is taking it...

48 years.... you are with someone almost every day for 48 years


and then he is nothing but his face
and even that only shadows him

No comments:

Post a Comment