Monday, December 6, 2010

day 55

I am a bit depressed lately.
I embed myself into work.
Whether it is school
or
my father

when I have a free moment.. an I think... I'll do something fun!






a loooong interval descends
and nothing that I imagine
reading a good fantasy book
playing a video game
taking a walk
cooking a meal
talking to a friend
writing
taking a bath!
watching a good film

seems interesting.

And if I do think of something I'd like to do

Today I wanted to see the film Black Swan
this looks good
even though I have disliked everything that Natalie Portman has done since "The Professional"
I think this film will really
do something for me
I love a good psychological... horrorish drama
But the film
although released last Friday
is playing nowhere in NJ
until Dec. 17th


defeated.
What do I do?
I play with Bubble
I go to pogo.com and play scrabble
I read more for class

it sucks because Dad will return soon
and then Ill have little free time

I am really sad. I came home for a good reason
but I am slipping away because of it
I am not made for this American life
I miss The Czech Republic
and I miss Italy and France
and Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment