Friday, December 17, 2010

2 paper due, 1 on literature and 1 on me

I have a paper due on Sunday and I can't get it written.
My brain stops short of words
my sentences role toward the end
yet fall off the edge
before they utter that
one important word
and I fall and fall
without finding the word in the air around me.

I am so numb.
I got a little more sleep last night but it hasn't helped much
today more people showed up
and gave me orders
and I felt like telling them all
to LEAVE ME ALONE

Now they think Dad has a stool (it's happening right now... There is a black wall in my head and I can't get at the word on the other side)
infection. Why not? right... he's had a whole list of other kinds of infections.
But now we are supposed to wear these stupid paper robes whenever we go into his room.
I say F that
(this makes my mother very angry)
But I have been cleaning his stool off his ass for 5 days now
if he has a contagious infection
than Ive already got it

mom keeps saying
You better wear that thing

but I never do.

I've got to go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment