Tuesday, October 5, 2010

delay decay

Maybe you've noticed that I haven't written for a few days.
Maybe not... dont really know how many people are reading this.
Doesn't matter.
I think there are several reasons for my blogneglect
bloglect
1 is a rediscovery of the 14 cycles of America's Next Top Model with Tyra Banks
It's ridiculous but I can't stop watching.
Elyse from season 1 enthralled me
now I am hooked on season 2
I feel this is relevant to my blog because
its part of something called
reverse culture shock.
since returning to the US
and not having much to do (but actually being exhausted by what I have been doing... I'll explain in a moment)
has made me vulnerable to
the HUGE
culture machine of the United States
sometimes I find myself sitting next to my mother
watching Dr Phil Tuesdays
when he talks to 7 women
who have problems with their relationships
I think... this is stupid... vapid... waste of time... and then the credits appear
and another program comes on.

all of this is happening because
bum bum bummmmm
my father has not yet returned home.
Which may be another reason that I haven't written a blog
because I am slightly embarrassed.
The problem is insurance companies
lost faxes
Doctors facing fraud charges
and so on and son on
like that shampoo commercial where the girls
go through mitosis
until finally there re about 100 faces on the screen saying
and they tell two friends... and they tell two friends... and so on and so on and so on...
That is the mitosis of problems we have been experiencing here.
I really want my dad to come home
and I want to start this
but in this delay
I am sort of.... decaying

1 comment:

  1. If you have the feeling you're being followed, it's not paranoia. You ARE being followed.

    ReplyDelete