Saturday, October 23, 2010

day 13

My back hurts

today we hired someone who will start working for us every Thursday.
She'll come at 8 am
and work to 8 pm
She's a pro
worked with my Dad at the facility he left
she does it all
and well
she lives 5 minutes away (which is surprising... as you may know... if you've actually been as close to nothing as we are)

She visited us today and my Dad looked up at her, smiled.. and said
"Hi... Mom."
very interesting since she is a 30 year old black woman.
And my father is German white with Irish red hair...

I can't wait until next Thursday

2 updates
I have chosen English Lit to 1890
I decided I needed to brush up on lit in general before I start getting specific
In three weeks Ill be taking a second course
at which time Ill probably choose
African American Lit
or
American Bio

AND

I went o see Hereafter yesterday

It didn't suck
and it was a night out of my house which I really needed
but
it did disappoint me
to empty... to unbelievable
this was sooo.... Harry Potter
like so obvious magic that its not really magical

No comments:

Post a Comment