Sunday, October 31, 2010

day 20

Today my niece received an email from M
M was my student in the Czech republic.
Last year I'd begun an email pal program.
M and my niece are probably the last remaining email partners who continue to write each other.
My niece read me the note... and within it M said that she hoped I was well
and
Was I still in America?

I know that I am doing the right thing.
In some ways it is easy
and I am going back to school which I am very happy about...

But in another way... I really miss the Czech Republic and my life there.
I think Bubble does too.
there were so many parks in my city
and in most you can just let your dog roam free
There was freedom for me as well...

I've given up so much to do this
What am I changing in my life
What will my life be in the future?

M... I hope you are well too
I hope the C.R. is doing well

I hope this isnt the end for me

No comments:

Post a Comment