Saturday, April 14, 2012

after reading about how creativity creates

DESCRIPTION OF DOGWWOD FLOWERS ON A SPRING NIGHT WITH MOONLIGHT

You glow like strange eyes in darkness,

like hearts o aliens,

like light under water--a pool at night,

like the inside of light,

like burners on a stove in the darkness,

like a hundred tiny flashlights,

one tenth of a lightening bug,

like cream puffs on fire,

like whipped cream neon,

like you know who you are!

like you come awake in darkness,

like your language is luminance at night,

like fountains of water reflecting sunshine,

like a word so clear, it hurts the ear,

like silver essence,

like magic that was lost with youth,

like otherworldly blood,

like white mud,

like pure white sand on fire,

like a baby’s voice,

like summer’s choice,

like a household flame,

like fireworks in the rain,

like a death door’s jam,

or a electrified man,

or my mother’s love,

or the reflection of a dove,

in a window of a church,

where jesus lives,

and gives his love,

and pearl earrings hanging,

above a creamy neckline,

and the whites of the eyes

when reflected by a fire.

You glow on

until the sun.

Out that window,

where I am home,

glide and glow,

on the end of your limb-O.

A landing pad for fairies, bats, and bees

up, up, up in the dogwood trees.

Language all your own

comin through a mega-phone.

Drinkin the moon.

Glow like the famous worm.

Get some of your own:

a glitter strata zone,

a start on a branch,

the color of ranch,

(like the salad dressing)

your glow is your singing.

I dig you true.

I see you new.

Every spring you wind me,

you spin me and refine me.

I’m new with you,

wanna do what you do,

wanna shine in the nighttime,

and smell fine in the sunshine,

age like wine,

swim forever in my own brine,

bloom a new doom a boom a silver spoon,

a new name,

a new day,

say all I wanna say,

with a glow,

and a slow flow,

hello flower, hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment